Saturday, July 4, 2009

How wonderful life is...now you're in the World.

Dearest Hope,

"She's Perfect"

After hearing that you had arrived, those were the words I heard next.

"She's Perfect"

It was enough to leave me speechless. I just sat in awe of the power of prayer and how truly good our God is.

I have been calling you Hope these past few months but your parents have chosen a beautiful name for you.

Olivia Lauren Fowler

Lori says that she will call you LIV, because well...you have LIVED through a whole lot to get here to us.

When I say your name, I will think of how much strength you brought to our family during a scary time. I will think of how you reminded us to appreciate every ounce of life and whatever obstacles are thrown at us. When I say your name I will remember to be brave, to have grace and to truly LIVE...just like Lori...just like you!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I'd never thought of that in her name "Liv." It makes perfect sense. I love it. Beautiful...

    ReplyDelete